$$ DISTRIBUTION

  1. All money will be put into an escrow account.
  2. All foal nomination fees will be held in escrow until the year in which the foals are eligible for bonus money. An office charge of 20% will be deducted and remaining 80% will be used as bonus$$.

FOAL RULES AND GUIDELINES

  1. TRIPLE CROWN 100 reserves the right to refuse any foal nomination.
  2. Copy of registration papers must be received with enrollment fee.
  3. A list of all eligible foals will be listed on the TRIPLE CROWN web site.

FUTURITIES

  1. You may ride more than one foal in an event.
  2. Foal must be 4 or 5 and never competed.

STALLION RULES AND GUIDELINES

  1. TRIPLE CROWN 100 reserves the right to refuse any stallion nomination.
  2. Stallion may be dropped at sole discretion of TC 100 for failure to comply with rules.
  3. ALL TRIPLE CROWN stallions must donate a breeding yearly to be sold at the TRIPLE CROWN STALLION AUCTION. (If breeding does not sell stallion owner must pay a $350 No Sell Fee.)
  4. All stallions must be renominated yearly to remain in the program at the current nomination fee.
  5. Stallions must be nominated by July 15.
  6. Stallions must be paid in full by October 1.
  7. When the program becomes full, you may have your stallion put on the waiting list. Your stallion will receive waiting list # by mail. When a stallion drops out of the program the 1st stallion on the list will have 30 days to be nominated. If refused, will go to the next waiting stallion.
  8. If a stallion deceases the registered owner of the stallion may substitute another stallion (must be owned by the same owner). Must be substituted within 30 days of stallion’s death.
  9. All stallions will be listed along with nominated foals on Triple Crown website.
  10. All photos must be submitted electronically for them to be placed on the Triple Crown website.
  11. Stallion must be nominated by the registered owner.
  12. ALL NOMINATIONS, PAPERS AND FEES MUST BE IN ORDER PRIOR TO 1st TRIPLE CROWN 100 Futurity in the year of which the foal will run (See nomination fee schedule for late nominations).
  13. TRIPLE CROWN 100 STALLION INCENTIVE program reserves the right to make changes in the program, at its sole discretion. In the event that the TRIPLE CROWN 100 STALLION INCENTIVE program is cancelled due to lack of participation. All money will be refunded, excluding interest earned.

TRIPLE CROWN 100 Huge Bonus Money

Nominate